Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Queen Latifah's interview with Glamour

I love Queen Latifah! I think she is a beautiful woman inside and out and I recently read an interview she did with Glamour and she gave some of her beauty secrets.

1. A cheap radiance booster "Mix baking soda with water and use it on your face as an exfoliator"... I ACTUALLY HEARD THIS YEARS AGO AND IT WORKS!!!!

2. No more creasy eyelids! "I dip my brush in a little water before applying my shadow. It makes it last longer" GOTTA TRY THAT ONE

3. Do less, look amazing. "I don't like when women wear too much makeup-it should always be natural" AGREED QUEEN

Those where my top picks out of the article. To read more it can be found in the May 2010 Issue of Glamour Magazine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home