Friday, April 16, 2010

QNB State Representatives

I know you are probably saying, Im always needing your help with something!!! LOL! But I need your help again!!!

I AM LOOKING FOR QUEEN NATURAL BEAUTY STATE REPRESENTATIVES. Someone that lives in major cities in their state, who's serious about natural hair, and can set the tone at QNB functions such as the Worldwide rock your fro day. There would be several duties but the main one is spreading the word to those in your city about the functions, and representing QNB in a professional manner. They would also include coming to city QNB functions such as our launch party and being there to support those in your area who are going natural as well as biweekly conference calls with me! If you are interested, or need more details, send an email to QueenNaturalBeauty@hotmail.com I NEED YOU ASAP so dont hesitate to respond!

Thanks so much
Stephanie D A.K.A Queen Natural Beauty

2 Comments:

At April 16, 2010 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I will

 
At April 16, 2010 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Queen said...

Thanks Kelli. Got your email and will get you out more info today!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home