Thursday, April 29, 2010

I really need a Flip camcorder

I just want to put it out there! I really want to do more video blogging and it is a super hassle recording with my camcorder and converting it to the right format to upload to youtube! It probably wouldnt be as much of a hassle, if I knew what I was doing but I generally play around for about 3-4 hours and finally I can get the video to the right format to upload! For that reason, you have not been seeing much v-blogging from me!

I really want a Flip camcorder because they are suppose to be the number 1 camcorder for youtube uploads and is already formatted... As soon as I get one, I promise promise promise, you will get more v-blogs from me with product demonstrations, styling demonstrations, how to videos and much more!!!

I'VE JUST GOT TO GET MY HANDS ON A FLIP FIRST!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At April 29, 2010 at 9:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flip cameras are good but you know some of the regular digital cameras are already formatted for youtube also. I know Sony and Casio are. Good luck finding one :>)

 
At April 29, 2010 at 9:34 PM , Blogger Queen said...

I will definitely have to check in to that because this is a MUST!!! Thanks for the info!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home