Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Top 5 protective styles

These are my personal top five protective hair styles. They allow your hair to rest and allows more growth. Because of the stress on tresses during daily styling, I suggest protective styles every couple of months

5. Flat twists
4. Braids (micros, invisible, etc...)
3. Two strand twists
2. Individual twists
1. Sew-In

Now, why did I make sew in my number 1? For me, I like versatility, I love a different look. Sew ins allow me to keep my hair braided for 8-10 weeks (if you use 100% virgin hair, maybe even longer), and I have different styles everyday if I wish. The stress of my hair is minimal, I have the protection, and my hair grows like wild flowers!

What are your favorite protective styles? Please comment in the box below

2 Comments:

At June 29, 2010 at 12:06 PM , Anonymous Sereta said...

definitely sew in!

 
At June 29, 2010 at 12:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

individual twists is my go to look

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home