Monday, June 21, 2010

Want more curl definition?

I get a lot of questions about ways to define your curl pattern. While it is impossible to completely change your curl pattern without the use of chemicals, you can temporarily change the appearance of your curl pattern chemical free!
Try rodding hair and then pulling the rods apart. Curlformers work best in my opinion.

Start with Queen Natural Beauty moisturizing shampoo, follow with My Honey Loves Me Conditioner . Massage Queen Natural Beauty tropical moisturizer into hair and roll onto the curlformers. Spray with Thirst Quencher. Sit under the dryer on low heat until hair is COMPLETELY dry. Remove rods and and pull curls apart. The finished result is naturally spirally curls. This looks lasts for about a week.

4 Comments:

At June 21, 2010 at 2:41 PM , Blogger LaNeshe said...

Great tip. I also find that two-strand twists done wet and left in over night make nice curls as well.

 
At June 21, 2010 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Queen said...

I agree. I like that look also. What do you do to avoid frizziness when doing your twist-out?

 
At June 22, 2010 at 4:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get pretty good curl definition from using a light gel in my hair and having a good leave-in.

 
At June 22, 2010 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Queen said...

Gel does work. I personally don't use gel because of the alcohol content which tends to dry hair. But a tad bit of gel works

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home