Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Monday!

I remember the days when I would dread Monday! Those were the days when I was following others paths and dreams for me, career wise. Within a few years, I realized "this is not the way I want to live"! I did something that EVERYONE thought I was crazy to do. I quit my job and stepped out on faith, believing that I would succeed doing the things I love to do.

It was a slow process, but I've stuck it out, only keeping one thing in mind; the fact that all I want to do is help others on their journey..... That's when I realized one thing is true. Do what you love, what makes you feel good, and everything else will follow!

I now love Mondays! I miss being away from my blog followers and Facebook fans over the weekend and I can't wait to jump back in answering your questions and giving you all the tips needed to make it through the process of being Queen Natural Beauty....

If you are in a position, where you dread Mondays, sit back and rethink what you are doing. Is it what your true purpose and calling was, or are you following someone else's path for you? Its never to late to start living your dream! I am proof of that! People may not understand, and you will have friends drop off along the way side, but know that those that really love you will remain by your side... And in the words of Monica "Im still standing"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home