Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Finally!!!!!

Well, I finally did it! I created a blog! I've been using facebook as my outlet for reaching out to our fan base because I like being able to interact with the fans. If you post a question, I can immediately answer. A place where you can post your pictures, tell us your stories, etc... I love getting to know everyone! Its a few of you that participate daily in my polls, comment on my status, pictures and discussions. And though I've never heard your voice or seen you in person, I feel as though I know you! I feel as though all of us on the Queen Natural Beauty page have formed a natural hair family! I want to bring that over here to the blog! On this page you will continue to find helpful tips, how to tutorials and much more! Thank you so much again for your support! You really don't know how much its appreciated

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home